Urgency
So, lets see here, a couple of notes.
Work going well, Pat is a great guy. I don't get to play around with different recipes as much as I'd like, but I hardly need to since the food is already good. The waitresses, Michelle especially, are genuinely excited about the food and it's good to see that. Pat just called me tonight to get my name and email address straight for some business cards, and then we're going to go out and represent the inn to all the restaurants in town. Cool deal.
Obama campaign is going well. Margot, the new manager for the area, is doing a great job and I've been canvasing twice to seek out undecided voters and Obama supporters. Also, some trouble with my effort to fund raise with the buttons and bumper stickers: it seems a great many of them have just been given away. Not sure how that'll turn out.
And money is rather important just now because I need to shell out over 700 dollars to get my book edited. Hopefully once that's done I can get it published and get things moving.
The trouble in Bolivia seems to have died down, I hope President Morales will be victorious. If I had the publishing thing wrapped up I'd be on a plane down there to cover and participate in the conflict.
As for the title of the post, it refers to my dream today. I dreamed about waking up and needing to hurry to get to school. Something I thankfully havent had to deal with for a long time. When my alarm went off in reality I thought I was still dreaming, and was now late for school. I vaulted out of bed and looked around before realizing where I was.
Good day at work today. 6 people, Brad came by. We finally talked of his leaving the campaign. Glad that's over with. He still hopes Obama can do some good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home