Things were done
So, Heather nearly quit sunday night over so many insanities I can't even name them all. For instance, they nearly rented out the room she rents from the inn for the second time in a month. Also we were attacked by like 40 people all at once and the servers utterly ignored our demands that they stop taking walk ins. Fucking customers. I've determined that if you cook with hatred it makes the food taste better somehow. That seemed to be the case for the assholes who came in at 9 30, 20 minutes after we closed, and ordered dinner. Heather sent me home and cooked it herself even though I offered to stay instead.
Monday was madness too. She decided not to work, which is totally understandable. I ended up cooking for a lot of damned customers. Among them was Misty, who ordered the wrapped shrimp -- the WORST thing to make on the entire menu. Oh man did I get her back. I used the sauces to write rude messages on her plates, smacked her filet mignon around the grill, and even cut one of her shrimp in half. There was the usual tomato throwing as well.
Also, I've been splurging lately on dvds and books and liquer. I only need a few more items to finish off my full bar. Also, I tried all five of my blue liquers mixed together and found it to be pretty deadly. Oh, and in a final bit of news, I FIEND for some corned beef or corned beef hash. I will terrorize the all day breakfast joints for some very soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home