Saturday, October 29, 2005

ever and anon

so, recently I've read The Phantom of the Opera, which was most excellent, as well as The Time Machine, which was not so excellent in my humble opinion, and finally The Island of Doctor Moreau, which was excellent. I am now reading The Three Musketeers, which is terribly exciting.

All of my notes to publishers and agents are sent off and all my preperations for Blakes return are complete save the immediate ones to be done that day of the 23rd. The nights are lonely with little company, but I do well with my writing and books.

I tried to make sushi at work toda and got the hang of it easily, though it didnt get eaten too well. More successful was a delicacy Lucas created and a side dish which I made, stuffing. It was very popular all night and made me feel quite proud to see so much of it steaming on the plates with a sprig of herb in it.

I got my dvd of four rooms which I intend, selfishly, to watch before giving to Lucas for Christmas. I should also like to give my sister and father an Xbox or dvd player of another sort so they can watch more movies. I took Charlie into my confidence regarding my plans for Blake's return and I think he will help me. Sleep now calls and I dare not be unmidnful.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, cool blog by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home