Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Some accomplishments

Well, I wrote up another scene of my play and I'm getting into the parts I really wanted to write now so it should flow much more easily. I can finish in a week or two and then get back to my novel.

The novel is titled "A Duel at Sunrise" at the moment though that could change. I've decided to move it from paper onto the computer and at the moment only about two pages of it exist, though I have some dialogue written for later. I can't say what it's about because I want people to decide for themselves what it's about. I know what it's about for me.

I have these two weird dots on my left wrist that I can't figure out where theycame from. they're red surrounded by white. Pretty small but still weird. Maybe spider bites but they don't hurt. Planted some tomato plants today with Josh. Very little planting left to do now, so that's good.

I've been horribly derpressed for a while now and just generally lonely. And Liz told me some stuff that kind of worried me as well. And of course none of my old friends are around to talk to. So I ate some ice cream and drank some chocolate syrup and smoked a bit. It suddenly occured to me that htis might be my life as an author even after I'm published. But i'm damned well determined anyways. I want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home