Friday, September 17, 2004

Perhaps I should go all over the world in quest of adventures

Yup. Having finished reading "The Once and Future King" the natural progression is to "Don Quixote De La Mancha" Wherein I am on chapter five and liking it very well. A more clever and satyrical mind than Cervantes might have made this story cruel and un-endearing but Miguel pulled it off swimmingly. I was also amazed by the preface because for all of his current greatness he spoke the self same words I have and feared the same things that haunt my dreams. What a grand fellow!

Anyhow today was a fine one, I got another letter from an agent and re-did my query letter yet again. Teresa's sending me a birthday card and Lisa's sending me a CD and I feel horrible for taking such things. Lisa and I rped for a while today and then I went on to reading. I've eaten no less than seven hotdogs today for no dinner was prepared. I do hope that I get published soon, there are so many things I'd wish to have- whole milk, a heater, chess pieces, certainly more books. I am not deprived however. I have so many good things that it hardly warrants complaining. I must write a letter to Blake telling him of how things go here and hope to chance that he will reply this time.

Apologies for the short post but Cervantes awaits and it is surely not my right to keep him so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home